- Inventory overstocking or Stock-out situation at the Distributor Stockist level
- Managing demand during peak periods and seasonal fluctuations
- Dealing with Counterfeit Products
- Opportunistic games played by the distributors.
- Illegal printing of Coupons and illegal movement of goods from one market to another during local promotions
- Low Customer loyalty and high Brand switching
- Perishable/Limited shelf life inventory management
- Managing Huge and complex FMCG Distribution network
- Regulatory issues due to lack of standardized procedures and bureaucratic hurdles
- Managing supply chain constraints which comprise of multiple layers of numerous retailers between the company and end customer
- Complex and Stringent tax regime
My Excellon’s FMCG Distribution Solution is equipped to handle the FMCG Industry’s Distribution Network’s magnitude and complexity.
Excellon software provides access to the Primary and Secondary sales data and provides visibility of the Tertiary sales data.
Real-time sales data is critical to know the ground realities of Product popularity and Customer buying pattern so that accordingly production planning can be done.
It helps to upscale, align and emerge as a formidable player in the technology-driven global market.